We're introducing a new award category for 2022, the American Hospital Association Excellence Award for Healthcare Workers’ Wellbeing, to reward outstanding achievements in ensuring the wellbeing and sustainability of healthcare workers. This Award will consider entries for projects or initiatives focusing on staff recruitment, retention, engagement, and the workplace environment. For example:
- Taking an active, creative, and innovative role in retaining staff;
- Techniques and strategies to ensure a high level of engagement and job satisfaction for the healthcare workers;
- Unique recognition and support for those in direct patient care;
- Measure and scale interventions to support wellbeing and combat burnout;
- Providing programmes to promote the physical and mental health of healthcare workers.
All entries must be submitted through the IHF.
The deadline for submissions is on 31 May.
The winners of the IHF Awards will be presented during a special Awards Ceremony at the 45th IHF World Hospital Congress which will be held on 9–11 November in Dubai, UAE.